In a dream, I was attending a bible study class the size of a small Sunday school class made up of adults. The *teacher comes into the room as if she had already been teaching. As she was teaching (as it was about the halfway point of the class time), she then turns and walks out of the room, when suddenly there appeared six separate themes, each with its own prompts all appearing at the same time (Like you’d see vendors/suppliers lined up at a trade show).
Where formerly had been adults sitting on like 2-3 step blenchers, now were these six sections of themes, five along where the attendees were seated and one theme in front of us, making it six total. Each separate sectioned-out theme contained different place settings and items. I was able to look at the first theme setup, which was to my immediate right side of me, and was able to see quite clearly as I’m seeing the items and watching it unfold its story. To my surprise, it consisted of three different animals, and all three were living, breathing, animals and all were facing towards the center of the room (as each theme was set up against the back wall of the adult class). However, each animal was not in its normal and regular size. They were about the size of children’s toys. The first one was a donkey and it was all dressed up, ready to be in like a public parade, with a large Mexican Samboro hat, with a full-featured Latino style saddle.
Then standing on the right side of this donkey was a cow, and then the cow’s right side was a reindeer. All their bodies were standing in the same direction and noticed that all of their heads were bowed down facing the floor (ground).
Then I heard the voice of my formal wife (of my former conversation, my former belief system), as she spoke and said something to the effect of “Well, these animals (beasts of the the field), are closer to God than we are, for their all facing the ground”.
Then suddenly this Elder appeared and landed inside the first theme, but with a big smile on his face (I recall that when the Elder smiled, he showed his teeth and they were large milky white, and very straight). Once he had landed, I was then able to see a partition-like wall, that was separating the first theme from seeing the second theme. There was also a thin cloth and was being a veil covering the partial wall.
This Elder took his hand and moved it back so I was able to see what was setting on the partial partition wall. It was a fresh set of white lilies setting up in a narrow vase. As if when we pass from the first theme into the second theme fresh set of white lilies will be awaiting our arrival for comfort.
Now I began to hear my mother trying to get back to where she once was on the bible study lesson but was not able to because of her astonishment of her also seeing (witnessing) all these themes that had suddenly appeared from nowhere. She was grasping for words to where to pick up from, but not finding any place to continue for her bible study, she went into another attached room that had a concert-like grand piano and hid behind it near its bench.
I suddenly then stand up and began to speak since our teacher had basically ceased teaching the class. I aloud and said, “Wait! Before we move on, we need to take the time to look and consider what these themes are and what they might mean, because it was the (Holy) Spirit that brought these themes forth (for us to see).”
My mother now leaves hiding behind the piano and comes back into the classroom. However this time her dress was not of a conservative outfit but was now wearing a lingerie outfit. This outfit was exposing her nakedness of shoulders and legs.
Then in a stateman-like voice came from the not-seen realm in this classroom (place of learning), saying “Each theme answers five questions. Which of these is the first?”
Then a male Elder that was sitting next to me (when I entered the class all attendees were already present, even this male Elder and the one that had suddenly appeared in the first theme), answers this voice, saying “it’s this one” as walks up to the theme that was just right of where we had been sitting.
Each theme is a season of parables which is revealing the truth in the consciousness. The first revealing is the lies and the falsehoods that are working in our thoughts and belief systems.
NOTE: It takes the parables of the Spirit to bring us out from strange understanding (what is flesh is flesh), but we first must-see for ourselves what is flesh. Example of the first Theme, showing the living animals that are idols being made alive by my own thoughts/imaginations.
*Teacher (was my own mother = of my own wisdom and understanding = flesh/natural understanding of the scriptures and prophecy).
The first theme reveals our beastly understanding and the nakedness of my own natural understanding of the things of the Spirit. It’s teaching us what is Not God. What is not the Christ and what is not the work of the Holy Spirit, but is revealing the mystery of iniquity.
Wouldn’t then the white lilies be the allegory of being given the interpretation of each theme (parable)?
2 Thessalonians chapter 2 verses 1-17
1. Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2. That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4. Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
5. Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
6. And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
7. For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9. Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10. And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12. That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
13. But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:
14. Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.
15. Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.
16. Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace,
17. Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.
The first question that a parable (theme) answers will soon be posted. TbD Nation…
Son of Man,
I am your sign!