A manifested parable (seen by dream or vision), provides us something quite remarkable. It provides either one of these two things:
A Taking Away
The Adding Too
Either the parable takes away man’s wrong perceptions of Truth (own understanding), or the parable is adding to the Word of God received. This adding to is not the taking away from as the serpent added to what God said to Eve in prophecy, which took away (thief) the truth and worked deceit.
A Parable Takes Away:
If the parable is taking away it’s showing (or rather revealing) that man’s own understanding (own wisdom of flesh) of what is needed to be removed (we see how our own belief systems are operating in our thoughts, intentions, or motives).
The parable reveals what belief systems (ones’ own understanding also called natural understanding) or motives we’re to let go of. If we’re to continue in the truth.
Then it’s up to us to decide to believe and agree with what’s been revealed and become obedient to what the parable has revealed.
How can two walk together without agreement? Amos 3:3 “Can two walk together, except they be agreed?”
And the LORD did according to the word of Moses; and he removed the swarms of flies from Pharaoh, from his servants, and from his people; there remained not one.
~ Exodus 8:31 ~
Ezekiel chapter 12; verses 3 & 4
3. Therefore, thou son of man, prepare thee stuff for removing, and remove by day in their sight; and thou shalt remove from thy place to another place in their sight: it may be they will consider, though they be a rebellious house.
4. Then shalt thou bring forth thy stuff by day in their sight, as stuff for removing: and thou shalt go forth at even in their sight, as they that go forth into captivity.
Those beliefs, ideas, own thoughts, or motives that don’t belong in Christ, are removed; or rather being removed.
And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken , as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain. ~ Hebrews 2:27 ~
Parables reveal the heart so that we may know what is our own thoughts and ways.
Isaiah 65:2 “I have spread out my hands all the day unto a rebellious people, which walketh in a way that was not good, after their own thoughts”
Daniel chapter 2: verses 29 & 30
29. As for thee, O king, thy thoughts came into thy mind upon thy bed, what should come to pass hereafter: and he that revealeth secrets maketh known to thee what shall come to pass.
30. But as for me, this secret is not revealed to me for any wisdom that I have more than any living, but for their sakes that shall make known the interpretation to the king, and that thou mightest know the thoughts of thy heart.
(Yea, a sword shall pierce through thy own soul also,) that the thoughts of many hearts may be revealed. ~ Luke 2:35 ~
Full report here found in…
Luke chapter 2 verses 25-35
25. And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him.
26. And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Ghost, that he should not see death before he had seen the Lord’s Christ.
27. And he came by the Spirit into the temple: and when the parents brought in the child Jesus, to do for him after the custom of the law,
28. Then took he him up in his arms, and blessed God, and said,
29. Lord, now lettest thou thy servant depart in peace, according to thy word:
30. For mine eyes have seen thy salvation,
31. Which thou hast prepared before the face of all people;
32. A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel.
33. And Joseph and his mother marvelled at those things which were spoken of him.
34. And Simeon blessed them, and said unto Mary his mother, Behold, this child is set for the fall and rising again of many in Israel, and for a sign which shall be spoken against;
35. (Yea, a sword shall pierce through thy own soul also,) that the thoughts of many hearts may be revealed.
A Parable Provides an Increase (a God Understanding):
If a parable is adding, it’s expanding and increasing a small word that’s been understood. The Word of Truth to bring more value and understanding to it. This continues, that is if we continue working and believing in the little that has been given by the Spirit.
We Increase, with the Increase of God (a Christs’ Understanding).
1 Corinthians 3:7 “So then neither is he that planteth anything, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase”.
And not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God.
~ Colossians 2:19 ~
Deuteronomy 6:3 “Hear, therefore, O Israel, and observe to do it; that it may be well with thee, and that ye may increase mightily, as the LORD God of thy fathers hath promised thee, in the land that floweth with milk and honey.”
In the hearing of the Word, we increase in the land that flows with milk (desiring the sincerity of the Word) and honey (discernment).
Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even forever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.
~ Isaiah 9:7 ~
Parables either takes away or adds to when and if we observe and obey the Spirits’ voice.
Son of man,
I am your sign