The breaker is come up before them: they have broken up, and have passed through the gate, and are gone out by it: and their king shall pass before them, and the LORD on the head of them.
~ Micah 2:13 ~
Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert.
~ Isaiah 35:6 ~
It is believed among us that the season for offering bible studies is just around the corner.
The persons that have been at peace in their belief about the scriptures and their perception about Jesus Christ, have had these beliefs shaken due to T.bD lines of teaching. Our short theme postings and our initial lesson plans (what is the Bible), have caused many to fall backward, realizing that they may have been misinterpreting the scriptures. These individuals may desire to have a place to land for receiving and hearing more about the Word of God as a spiritual place.
Isaiah chapter 28
- Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.
- For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:
- For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people.
- To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear.
- But the word of the LORD was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.
So with this, we’d like to announce our intention to start bible studies. If you’d like either to be a participant in a new local bible study group, or perhaps you have an interest in being a facilitator, please feel free to contact us. We’d love to hear from you!
The banner under which the new bible study groups will be called “T A C” (standing for The Apostolistical Church). Its icon will be posted to the home page in the near future.
When you contact us, please give us your current city and state; best email and phone number to reach you. We’ll plan to announce the facilitators name and contact for your area; along with the initial meetup place and time at a later date.
Feel free to drop us a message, on the contact page. Let us know your desire to be either a facilitator or simply wanting to be involved with a T A C bible study group.
The T A C fellowship ‘Kick Off’ is about to begin.