Jesus answered them and said, “My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.”
~ John 7:16 ~
If the phrase “My Doctrine” of Deuteronomy 32:2, which claims God’s Doctrine-the words of my mouth, is the parables spoken. Then wouldn’t that make Jesus, the parable and his body, all parables?
Deuteronomy chapter 32: verses 1-4
1. Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth.
2. My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distill as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass:
3. Because I will publish the name of the LORD: ascribe ye greatness unto our God.
4. He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity (no darkness), just and right is he.
The Parables; the Mystery of the kingdom of God
Mark chapter 4
11. And he said unto them (the disciples), Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:
12. That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them.