Look to the prophecy of Psalms chapter 21
In a dream, I walked up to a large in-ground swimming pool. Only saw a few lads swimming in the clear body of water. All of these boys seemed to be around the age of 12. One boy noticed me as I was walking by. He asked me to bring him a copy of the Bible and referenced he wanted to look at Psalm 21. I asked him, what version of the Bible he’d like for me to get. He answered “the classic version”.
I turned as if to go find and retrieve this Bible version for him. As I’m turning to leave, I had the knowledge and understanding that chapter 21 is the Spirits’ protective covering for those of us that have been called out with a specific assignment and who have also decided to implement the assignment that they have received of the Lord. Being assured that each assignment is in connection with God’s over all strategy for the spiritual battle ahead.
Here is the chapter 21 of Psalms (KJV):
1. To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.
The king shall joy in thy strength, O LORD; and in thy salvation how greatly shall he rejoice!
2. Thou hast given him his heart’s desire, and hast not withholden the request of his lips. Selah.
3. For thou preventest him with the blessings of goodness: thou settest a crown of pure gold on his head.
4. He asked life of thee, and thou gavest it him, even length of days for ever and ever.
5. His glory is great in thy salvation: honor and majesty hast thou laid upon him.
6. For thou hast made him most blessed for ever: thou hast made him exceeding glad with thy countenance.
7. For the king trusteth in the LORD, and through the mercy of the most High he shall not be moved.
8. Thine hand shall find out all thine enemies: thy right hand shall find out those that hate thee.
9. Thou shalt make them as a fiery oven in the time of thine anger: the LORD shall swallow them up in his wrath, and the fire shall devour them.
10. Their fruit shalt thou destroy from the earth, and their seed from among the children of men.
11. For they intended evil against thee: they imagined a mischievous device, which they are not able to perform.
12. Therefore shalt thou make them turn their back when thou shalt make ready thine arrows upon thy strings against the face of them.
13. Be thou exalted, LORD, in thine own strength: so will we sing and praise thy power.
Son of Man
I Am your sign!