A recovering of sight to the blind eye; so to better understand this work of the Spirit, what exactly is blind?
Answer: The eyes of our understanding, better known as “_______________(?)”.
What keeps us from being in the mind of Christ then, or seeing the kingdom of God?
Answer: The god of the world has blinded their minds, less they SEE light…as stated in II Corinthians 4:4. “In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them”.
So according to the apostle Paul, we’re not able to see; meaning, our mind is not able to believe.
In the video (The Appearing of the Truth The Spirit of Truth Reveals2U) seen through the eye as one is looking up into the sky. The word, “Truth” crystallizes into being and fully appears. Where is this place? This dream, as I later understood, is that the sky represents the heart of man and the clouds represents, states of mind. So, Truth appears in the heart, an unbelieving heart. It’s, Truth, which causes the heart to believe. In the parables, it’s the blind eye now beginning to see.
So how does God open our blind eyes (our mind to the Christ mind)? Unless we’re born (quickened) of water (heart believes); and born (quickened) of the spirit we cannot see (nor enter) the kingdom of God, as Jesus was seen by the apostle John speaking to Nicodemus. John 3:3 “Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily (Truly, truly) I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God”.
So what aspect of the mind are we talking about here? Have you considered “perception”? The heart that God causes too believe in the invisible and not seen is perception.
Consider the scripture of the prophets:
1. Referenced in I Samuel 12:17 “Is it not wheat harvest to day? I will call unto the LORD, and he shall send thunder and rain; that ye may perceive and see that your wickedness is great, which ye have done in the sight of the LORD, in asking you a king”.
2. Referenced in Isaiah 6:9,10 “And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not. Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.
So what does the prophet speak that seeing they cannot perceive?
Answer: Prophesy in PARABLES and ALLEGORIES, a body without blood and life (interpretation).
Who is given the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven? Who knows the interpretation of the parable? The disciples are given the interpretation (those thoughts and desires that are following after the Lord).
Matthew 13:10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them (the multitudes) in parables?
11. He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12. For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13. Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
“Note here in v13: Jesus speaks IN parables. No reference Jesus speaks BY parables, but IN parables.
14. And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
15. For this people’s heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
16. But blessed are your eyes, for they see (rightly perceive): and your ears, for they hear (understand).
17. For verily (truly) I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen (not perceived) them; and to hear those things
which ye hear, and have not heard them.
18. Hear [understand, see/perceive] ye therefore the parable of the sower.
John the Baptist sent out messengers to find out if Jesus was the promised Christ. What were the signs?
Luke 7:22 Then Jesus answering said unto them, Go your way, and tell John what things ye have seen and heard; how that the blind see, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, to the poor the gospel is preached.
God opens our perception by the work of the Holy Ghost; prophesy, dreams and visions:
Job Chapter 33
14. For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not.
15. In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed;
16. Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction,
17. That he may withdraw man from his purpose, and hide pride from man.
18. He keepeth back his soul from the pit, and his life from perishing by the sword.
19. He is chastened also with pain upon his bed, and the multitude of his bones with strong pain:
20. So that his life abhorreth bread, and his soul dainty meat.
21. His flesh is consumed away, that it cannot be seen; and his bones that were not seen stick out.
22. Yea, his soul draweth near unto the grave, and his life to the destroyers.
23. If there be a messenger with him, an interpreter, one among a thousand, to shew unto man his uprightness:
24. Then he is gracious unto him, and saith, Deliver him from going down to the pit: I have found a ransom.
25. His flesh shall be fresher than a child’s: he shall return to the days of his youth:
26. He shall pray unto God, and he will be favourable unto him: and he shall see his face with joy: for he will render unto man his righteousness.
27. He looketh upon men, and if any say, I have sinned, and perverted that which was right, and it profited me not;
28. He will deliver his soul from going into the pit, and his life shall see the light.
29. Lo, all these things worketh God oftentimes with man,
30. To bring back his soul from the pit, to be enlightened with the light of the living.
31. Mark well, O Job, hearken unto me: hold thy peace, and I will speak.
32. If thou hast anything to say, answer me: speak, for I desire to justify thee.
33. If not, hearken unto me: hold thy peace, and I shall teach thee wisdom.
As the apostle Paul teaches “It’s our eyes of understanding that is being opened (enlightened)”. However, he tells us WHO gives this enlightenment; he tells us the WHY so that we might know the WHAT its purpose is. The why our perception is being enlightened is plainly stated in his letter to the Ephesians.
Ephesians Chapter 1:
17. That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
18. The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,
19. And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,
20. Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,
21. Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:
22. And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,
23. Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.
Our fleshly perception is being changed into SPIRIT Perception!
INDEED, INDEED, INDEED!