Buy the truth, and sell it not; also wisdom, and instruction, and understanding. ~Proverbs 23:23~
Truth is purchased with money; bought with God’s money (the Spirits’ exchange). Spirit money, buys the truth, because Spirit money is Wisdom. She will bring the excellency of knowledge (of the Holy One).
For wisdom is a defense, and money is a defense: but the excellency of knowledge is, that wisdom giveth life to them that have it.
A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answer-eth all things.
Money, therefore, answers all things, because she is the interpretation of the parable (witnessed in dreams and visions).
Who is as the wise man? and who knoweth the interpretation of a thing? A man’s wisdom maketh his face to shine, and the boldness of his face shall be changed. ~Ecclesiastes 8:1~
Money, Gods money is therefore wisdom ~ knowing the interpretation of a thing (parable, which comes by dream and vision).
What is the exchange of Wisdom, which is from above, provides?
• Beauty for Ashes
• Oil of Joy for Mourning
• Garment of Praise for the spirit of heaviness
• To be called, Trees of Righteousness (speaking truth, the message from the Lord)
• The Planting of the Lord
For what is the purpose?
1. That the Lord be Gloried
2. Then they shall build the old wastes
3. So they shall raise up the former desolation’s
4. They shall repair the waste cities (false belief systems), the desolation’s of many generations
The Promises when Wisdom is in operation:
Strangers shall stand and feed your flocks (thoughts)
The sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vine-dressers
Shall be named the Priests of the LORD
Men shall call you the Ministers of our God
Shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves
For I the LORD love judgment, I hate robbery for burnt offering; and I will direct their work in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them. ~Isaiah 61:8~
Son of Man,
I Am Your Sign
Isaiah (chapter 61) our reference:
1. The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
2. To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
3. To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.
4. And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.
5. And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vine-dressers.
6. But ye shall be named the Priests of the LORD: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves.
7. For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.
8. For I the LORD love judgment, I hate robbery for burnt offering; and I will direct their work in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them.
9. And their seed shall be known among the Gentiles, and their offspring among the people: all that see them shall acknowledge them, that they are the seed which the LORD hath blessed.
10. I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.
11. For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations.