Speak that which is right, not what is convenient.
Speak that which edifies, not what condemns.
Speak forth Truth, it will kiss the son within me and bring forth a new born child,
it will bring forth the firstfruit of my increase, which my God will receive into himself.
Yes, speak that which is right to me and truth within me will spring forth.
Speak that which is right, it will be a kiss upon my lips, it will give my soul a right answer!
12. Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.
For that which is right, is a Word of the LORD. So then, righteousness is a message from the LORD and becomes a covering, the Spirit Mind (mind of Christ).
10. Mercy and truth are met together; righteousness and peace have kissed each other.
11. Truth shall spring out of the earth; and righteousness shall look down from heaven.
12. Yea, the LORD shall give that which is good; and our land shall yield her increase.
13. Righteousness shall go before him; and shall set us in the way of his steps.
16. These are the things that ye shall do; Speak ye every man the truth to his neighbor; execute the judgment of truth and peace in your gates.
21. If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus:
22. That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;
23. And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;
24. And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.
25. Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbor: for we are members one of another.
Psa 33:2 Praise the LORD with harp: sing unto him with the psaltery and an instrument of ten strings.
Psa 33:3 Sing unto him a new song; play skilfully with a loud noise.
Psa 33:4 For the word of the LORD is right; and all his works are done in truth.
Psa 33:5 He loveth righteousness and judgment: the earth is full of the goodness of the LORD.
When the heart believes, it will cause the mouth to speak right things:
I believed, therefore have I spoken: I was greatly afflicted (Psalms 116:10).
We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak (2 Corinthians 4:13).
Hear; for I will speak of excellent things; and the opening of my lips shall be right things (Proverbs 8:6).
Yea, my reins shall rejoice, when thy lips speak right things (Proverbs 23:16).
Recalling a few years ago; a SEE (spiritual educational experience) in a dream of the night. An elder appeared, came up to me, looked at me square in the eyes and asked me this simple question. He asked me, “What is righteousness?”, and waited for my response. I paused before replying, since I had heard an interpretation of this word earlier in my life, so I wasn’t certain. So, he repeats again, “What is righteousness”? And again he waited for my answer, and again I did not answer, for I knew I did not have the right answer. However, I finally replied, Sir, I don’t know the answer to this question. The elder, then answered and said “Righteousness IS a Message From the LORD”!
Truly, Truly, As I live!
I AM your Sign