In a dream and vision of the night, I witnessed seeing a man standing in a large open field. He was unknown to me and actually wasn’t facing toward me. He was standing 50 or so yards away.
Then I noticed a moving continuous circular white cloud began circling above his head (like seeing the inside of an eye of hurricane moving in slow motion). The cloud covers’ center, was wide-opened center as the cloud ringed slowly above him. The circulating cloud was moving 12’ feet or so above his head. Oddly, the man was not aware of its presence, even as it began moving above him.
As I’m watching this event unfold; several knowing’s came to me (quickening’s). In this circulating cloud, I understood it was this mans’ consciousness. Then secondly, I knew there were many thrones in this cloud (although I could not see any thrones), and next I understood that the thrones were “states of mind”.
Summary and Conclusions Drawn;
• Cloud (s) represents the consciousness in mankind
• Throne (s) represents various states a mind in the conscience.
So, where would Jesus’ throne (state of mind) be?
The Lord God gives the Son, the throne (the state of mind) of his father David (a man after Gods own heart).
Luke Chapter 1
26. And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,
27. To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin’s name was Mary.
28. And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favored, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.
29. And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.
30. And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.
31. And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.
32. He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
33. And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.
Acts chapter 13:
21. And afterward they desired a king: and God gave unto them Saul the son of Cis, a man of the tribe of Benjamin, by the space of forty years.
22. And when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be their king; to whom also he gave testimony, and said, I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfil all my will.
23. Of this man’s seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:
For there are set thrones of judgment, the thrones of the house of David.
~ Psalms 122:5 ~
1:30 Even as I sware unto thee by the LORD God of Israel, saying, Assuredly Solomon thy son shall reign after me, and he shall sit upon my throne in my stead; even so will I certainly do this day.
3:6 And Solomon said, Thou hast shewed unto thy servant David my father great mercy, according as he walked before thee in truth, and in righteousness, and in uprightness of heart with thee; and thou hast kept for him this great kindness, that thou hast given him a son to sit on his throne, as it is this day.
8:20 And the LORD hath performed his word that he spake, and I am risen up in the room of David my father, and sit on the throne of Israel, as the LORD promised, and have built an house for the name of the LORD God of Israel.
8:25 Therefore now, LORD God of Israel, keep with thy servant David my father that thou promised-st him, saying, There shall not fail thee a man in my sight to sit on the throne of Israel; so that thy children take heed to their way, that they walk before me as thou hast walked before me.
Son of man,
I AM YOUR SIGN