You have heard that it has been said, that we have to ask Jesus to come into our hearts for us to begin our journey of being born again (born of Spirit) and to enter heaven.
But we say that Jesus is already in our hearts. Based on the apostles’ witness, Jesus is already in the heart (in our consciousness) when we are born into the physical world as a human being.
See what apostle John writes here in the first chapter of St John:
That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
~ John 1:9 ~
The Word, being the true Light, lights every man that comes into the world. See? The Light is already in us.
But why is this Light not known, nor recognized? Because the Light is hidden in a mystery of a body of parables within us.
Isaiah Chapter 53: verses 1 & 2
1. Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?
2. For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.
We proclaim Christ (the Wisdom of God) in a mystery!
But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: ~ I Corthintians 2:7 ~
Its another birth. True? Our first birth, our human physical body is where we perceive the Word of God in a natural understanding. A second birth is required within us, to see and enter the kingdom of God, into a spiritual understanding.
Here are two references to this truth:
My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you. ~ Galatians 4:1 ~
John Chapter 3: verses 1-21
1. There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews.
2. The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.
3. Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
4. Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother’s womb, and be born?
5. Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
6. That which is born of the flesh is flesh (natural understanding), and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit (spiritual understanding).
7. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
8. The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
9. Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?
10. Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?
11. Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.
12. If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?
13. And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.
14. And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
15. That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
16. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
19. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
21. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
The glory of this mystery, of which God wants to reveal it to us as well!
“CHRIST IN YOU”
To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.
~ Colossians 1:27 ~