Judgment is turned away backward and justice standeth afar off: for truth is fallen in the street, and equity cannot enter. ~ Isaiah 59:14 ~
Why does, the truth of God, fail? Is it because this man believed and came to agreement of wrong interpretation of the Bible which lead him into misconceptions of the Truth (Gods Truth)? Truth, understood, will be received into heaven. However, a false perception of the Truth will not ascend into heaven, but will fail in the earth (in the imagination of man because of the carnal mind). Truth needs a help mate (wisdom); knowing the interpretation of a thing (= thought).
As we watch, through a man’s perception, he walks through his living room and leaves his house. However, as he was on his way out, he is quite startled that one of his two house pets, the ferret, can speak like a human, as the pet says, “Jesus is my savior; Jesus is the word of God”.
As he walks down the pathway (way of thinking), pondering the words of his ferret, he comes to an opening, a clearing area of the tropical forest. He walks up to the clearing area and discovers a large shaped stone, but can’t see what it is. He can only tell it had been there for a least a thousand or more years because of its wear and large amount of foliage. His curiosity is now overwhelming, so he begins and continues to remove large overgrown vines covering this stone.
As he is clearing this over-sized shaped stone, he then notices another smaller stone next to it. So, he decides to step back and look toward the right to follow these two stones, now knowing that these first two stones were carved out; the letter T and R, shaped stones, but what else might the next series of stones be? He thought, perhaps, that he was discovering an ancient civilization that had been lost or forgotten? He then can see that it is a series of stones as if they were stones all carved into letters…he strains to figure them out. Yes, he could see that the stones were letters of T r u t h b y D r e a m s, but were inverted and not in the right order.
His heart sank within and his head stayed bowed, when he realized that this is Truth that he had seen appear in the sky (refer to video called “The Appearing of the Truth“). He desperately is racking his brain, trying to figure how….how could something he was so certain that God gave him, could or would fall and fail? As his head sadly and slowing rises, he now sees a newly looking brazen metal procession cross, that was had been placed behind the fallen stones of Truth. Strange, he thought, for he didn’t remember seeing this before. Apparently the processional cross had been there all along. He ponders could this be the reason of the Word of Truth failed? These words in the sky had fallen to the ground in the earth and turned into stones? If so, how will Truth ever arise again to its former state?
Men who handle the truth of the scriptures are doing so in unrighteousness (without a message of the Lord, but by their own understanding); who worship and serve their own interpretation of the scriptures, over the Creator who gave it.
Why the truth of God fails
Romans chapter 1:
17. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.
18. For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
19. Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
20. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are
21. Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23. And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and four-footed beasts, and creeping things.
24. Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonor their own bodies (parables) between themselves:
25. Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
GOD IS IN US…OF A TRUTH
But if all prophesy, and there come in one that believeth not, or one unlearned, he is convinced of all, he is judged of all: And thus are the secrets of his heart made manifest; and so falling down on his face he will worship God, and report that God is in you of a truth. ~I Corinthians 14:24,25~